Shop More Submit  Join Login
×




Details

Submitted on
April 8, 2013
Image Size
196 KB
Resolution
720×960
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
155
Favourites
9 (who?)
Comments
5
Downloads
2
×
Bor Bor by midnighthowlingwolf Bor Bor by midnighthowlingwolf
My sweet little Boris before he passed on. He was 75% bobcat the other 25% is ragdoll.
Add a Comment:
 
:iconezzielynn:
EzzieLynn Featured By Owner Apr 8, 2013  Student General Artist
:icondesperateplz:
WHY DO ALL THE CUTE ONES GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now, I'm seriously depressed :'(
Reply
:iconmidnighthowlingwolf:
midnighthowlingwolf Featured By Owner Apr 8, 2013  Student Digital Artist
He was such a playful boy, I cried the whole day. He was my angle
Reply
:iconezzielynn:
EzzieLynn Featured By Owner Apr 8, 2013  Student General Artist
And now I am crying even more :'(
Reply
:iconmidnighthowlingwolf:
midnighthowlingwolf Featured By Owner Apr 9, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I'll get to hold him again in Heaven. I'm sure he's happy.
Reply
:iconezzielynn:
EzzieLynn Featured By Owner Apr 9, 2013  Student General Artist
Yeah I'm sure he is, too :iconhappytearsplz:
Reply
Add a Comment: