Shop More Submit  Join Login
×




Details

Submitted on
April 8, 2013
Image Size
193 KB
Resolution
720×960
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
87
Favourites
8 (who?)
Comments
11
Downloads
1
×
My little Nigel by midnighthowlingwolf My little Nigel by midnighthowlingwolf
Nigel before he passed away. He was 75% bobcat the other 25% is ragdoll.
Add a Comment:
 
:iconneon-the-wolf-scythe:
Neon-The-Wolf-Scythe Featured By Owner Apr 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Jegus,he's so cute!:"D
If you don't mind me asking,what happened to him?
Reply
:iconmidnighthowlingwolf:
midnighthowlingwolf Featured By Owner Apr 8, 2013  Student Digital Artist
He got Fading kitten syndrome. He was such a sweetheart. He died wensday I'm not sure what time but it was around 4:30 in the morning.
Reply
:iconneon-the-wolf-scythe:
Neon-The-Wolf-Scythe Featured By Owner Apr 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Awww,that's horrible ;A;
R.I.P Nigel
Reply
:iconmidnighthowlingwolf:
midnighthowlingwolf Featured By Owner Apr 8, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Whenever I changed the litter box he would stare at me for a while then run away as fast as he could, he was my silly little boy.
Reply
:iconneon-the-wolf-scythe:
Neon-The-Wolf-Scythe Featured By Owner Apr 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Daww cx
Reply
:iconfurbyeater:
furbyeater Featured By Owner Apr 8, 2013
He died!? How?
Reply
:iconmidnighthowlingwolf:
midnighthowlingwolf Featured By Owner Apr 8, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Lol my iPod misspelled wednesday, sorry bout that!
Reply
:iconmidnighthowlingwolf:
midnighthowlingwolf Featured By Owner Apr 8, 2013  Student Digital Artist
He got Fading kitten syndrome. He was such a sweetheart. He died wensday I'm not sure what time but it was around 4:30 in the morning.
Reply
:iconfurbyeater:
furbyeater Featured By Owner Apr 8, 2013
Oh I'm so sorry!
Reply
:iconmidnighthowlingwolf:
midnighthowlingwolf Featured By Owner Apr 9, 2013  Student Digital Artist
He's in a better place now. I'll get to hold him in Heaven.
Reply
Add a Comment: